What makes us different?
Our boutique structure gives the firm lower overhead costs, and therefore lower hourly rates. Cases are handled principally by one lawyer, and no minimum billable hours are required. Each lawyer takes a limited number of cases at any one time in order to avoid delays and meet the client’s time frame.
In its early years, Overton, Lyman & Prince LLP was known for its expertise in water rights, real estate, business law and its esteemed reputation in the business community. In recent years the firm has evolved into a boutique business firm.
The firm's lawyers average 30 years experience in their respective areas of practice:
- General Civil Trial & Appellate Practice in all State and Federal Courts
- General Business Law (including foreign-related transactions)
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Banking Law
- Real Property Practice in Land Use and Litigation
- Representation Before Local, State & Federal Governmental Agencies
- Probate and Trust Law and Estate Planning
- Conservatorship Law
- Employment Law
- Unfair Competition and Trademark Law
Learn more about the firm or meet our attorneys.